Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxemuxx
Forum-Manager
Forum-Manager
xxemuxx

+REP : 2

Application elfy6 worthy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application elfy6 worthy   Application elfy6 worthy EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Elfy, if you'd like your rank back come back to the server and talk to me. I want to understand what you did and if you even did it, I'm not God so I cannot know whether xtreme is correctly accusing you.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
Application elfy6 worthy Txo6S Application elfy6 worthy KAb1d Application elfy6 worthy CvwiJ Application elfy6 worthy UP8LW Application elfy6 worthy BbJ3l Application elfy6 worthy Q5Xgi Application elfy6 worthy WOkd2 Application elfy6 worthy 8IVrx Application elfy6 worthy QvzyH Application elfy6 worthy 2xkIO Application elfy6 worthy HdKOT Application elfy6 worthy OePEr Application elfy6 worthy HDv7w Application elfy6 worthy Ti4pc Application elfy6 worthy L9Y3I Application elfy6 worthy RLtM4
Back to top Go down
XtremeBladeMike
Retired
Retired
XtremeBladeMike

+REP : 2

PostSubject: Re: Application elfy6 worthy   Application elfy6 worthy EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:11 pm

Demoted for griefing.

Topic Locked!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hugeflatland.com
elfy6

+REP : 0

PostSubject: Application elfy6 worthy   Application elfy6 worthy EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:24 pm

[Application]:elfy6, <worthy>
Hello, my age is 12 as soon as January 22nd, and I would like to apply for the position of worthy.
My maturity level is great quality and I have experience on many servers and am currently the co-owner of an amazing server. I have many ranks like superop on other servers, but I've put my time most into this one, and still do. Why I'd like to have this position is I visit everyday and i think i'm active most then others, and would like to have a better rank to do better things! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application elfy6 worthy   Application elfy6 worthy Empty

Back to top Go down

Application elfy6 worthy
Page 1 of 1