Eco Swag Craft | Pownage
Welcome to www.ecoswagcraft.com!
Eco Swag Craft | Pownage
Welcome to www.ecoswagcraft.com!
Eco Swag Craft | Pownage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ESC

Home  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application for staff [Application]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xxemuxx
Forum-Manager
Forum-Manager
xxemuxx

+REP : 2

Application for staff [Application] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for staff [Application]   Application for staff [Application] EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:30 pm

I will have to agree with destructinator, deadly, as you obviously have been going up the ladder extremely fast. I do know and destructinator are the two most active staff members and would like to support you because of that, both of you, but becoming so powerful, so fast isn't exactly in my book. Try again in a few weeks.

I do not support.
Back to top Go down
destructinator

+REP : 0

PostSubject: Re: Application for staff [Application]   Application for staff [Application] EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:02 am

i think that it is far to soon to give you such a powerfull position counting that you have got all of your ranks extremely fast so far. i think that deadly is not worthy of this rank.

i do not support
Back to top Go down
IZusty
Forum-Manager
Forum-Manager
IZusty

+REP : -1

PostSubject: Application for staff [Application]   Application for staff [Application] EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:34 pm

Topic Name : [Application] DeAdLyTuToRiAlZ, <overseer>
Hi i am 16 on March 27 ( weeks and 2 days Very Happy), and I would like to apply for the position of co-owner or worthy.
i am extremely mature for my age and I have plenty of experience on your server, i am currently at the rank of management, and i cannot think of a time when i have abused my powers. the reason why i am applying for this position is because i was in the game the other week and witnessed an op abuse his powers, this made me realise that not everyone is what they say they are, i also apply because i have dedicated quite alot of time to this server, and am willing to dedicate more, i have currently made about 8 extremely large houses and a huge event which takes up levels, i really think i deserve this rank because i get along with all of the people in the game and i think of the server as my minecraft family please reply - from DeAdLyTuToRiAlZ (H or Harry)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IZusty
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for staff [Application]   Application for staff [Application] Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for staff [Application]
Page 1 of 1