Eco Swag Craft | Pownage
Welcome to www.ecoswagcraft.com!
Eco Swag Craft | Pownage
Welcome to www.ecoswagcraft.com!
Eco Swag Craft | Pownage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ESC

Home  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Asking A promotion for worthy now well and please read now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
destructinator

+REP : 0

Asking A promotion for worthy now well and please read now  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking A promotion for worthy now well and please read now    Asking A promotion for worthy now well and please read now  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:13 am

ok in that case i support.
Back to top Go down
xxemuxx
Forum-Manager
Forum-Manager
xxemuxx

+REP : 2

PostSubject: Re: Asking A promotion for worthy now well and please read now    Asking A promotion for worthy now well and please read now  EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:26 pm

I will support your contest once it offers a high rank to someone is well worthy of the rank and not a new person holding the rank of operator. I did in fact hold a competition offering the rank of overseer but that was offered to dest and deadly
Back to top Go down
sanddanca
sanddanca

PostSubject: Re: Asking A promotion for worthy now well and please read now    Asking A promotion for worthy now well and please read now  EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:23 am

Hmm i Didnt give 2 overseers Only the winner cant you think You saw that that guy didnt get execpt evil got .... Overseer Dont do /whois on them... And you dont trust me...
Back to top Go down
destructinator

PostSubject: Re: Asking A promotion for worthy now well and please read now    Asking A promotion for worthy now well and please read now  EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:00 am

i will not support a person who holds a competiton in which two people becom overseers. their rank before was operator. I do not think that giving such high ranks away in a competition shows much respect for the ranks system.

terribly sorry but i do not support.
Back to top Go down
sanddanca
sanddanca

PostSubject: Asking A promotion for worthy now well and please read now    Asking A promotion for worthy now well and please read now  EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:46 am

Well i made a contest today And the winner is "Evil100" For management And Me Im asking Worthy rank now My Goal is to reach co-owner so i might ask for worthy now And please Give evil100 Management rank If you are here Xtreme or Vv Or Fxdoggy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asking A promotion for worthy now well and please read now    Asking A promotion for worthy now well and please read now  Empty

Back to top Go down

Asking A promotion for worthy now well and please read now
Page 1 of 1