Eco Swag Craft | Pownage
Welcome to www.ecoswagcraft.com!
Eco Swag Craft | Pownage
Welcome to www.ecoswagcraft.com!
Eco Swag Craft | Pownage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ESC

Home  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

READ : Guidelines for requesting a staff position

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xxemuxx
Forum-Manager
Forum-Manager
xxemuxx

+REP : 2

READ : Guidelines for requesting a staff position Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ : Guidelines for requesting a staff position   READ : Guidelines for requesting a staff position EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:02 am

fxdoggy wrote:
If you're going to apply for a staff position add [Application] at the beginning of your topic and at the end say your name and position applying for.

EXAMPLE

Topic Name : [Application] fxdoggy, <Co-Owner>
Hello, my age is 23 as soon as March 30, and I would like to apply for the position of O.G.
My maturity level is substantial and I have experience on many servers and am currently the owner of a growing and loving community. Why I'd like to have this position is I have seen many staff not doing their job and would like to act as your duplicate and enforce your desires.
The perfect example.
Back to top Go down
fxdoggy
Developer
Developer

+REP : 0

READ : Guidelines for requesting a staff position Empty
PostSubject: READ : Guidelines for requesting a staff position   READ : Guidelines for requesting a staff position EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:35 am

If you're going to apply for a staff position add [Application] at the beginning of your topic and at the end say your name and position applying for.

EXAMPLE

Topic Name : [Application] fxdoggy, <Co-Owner>
Hello, my age is 23 as soon as March 30, and I would like to apply for the position of O.G.
My maturity level is substantial and I have experience on many servers and am currently the owner of a growing and loving community. Why I'd like to have this position is I have seen many staff not doing their job and would like to act as your duplicate and enforce your desires.
Back to top Go down

READ : Guidelines for requesting a staff position
Page 1 of 1