Eco Swag Craft | Pownage
Welcome to www.ecoswagcraft.com!
Eco Swag Craft | Pownage
Welcome to www.ecoswagcraft.com!
Eco Swag Craft | Pownage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ESC

Home  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Buy Stuff With Money

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XtremeBladeMike
Retired
Retired
XtremeBladeMike

+REP : 2

Buy Stuff With Money Empty
PostSubject: Buy Stuff With Money   Buy Stuff With Money EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:13 am

Ok well I was thinking of maybe maybe using money to buy stuff like maps, ranks, etc. You earn it by either building or helping out with something. The better the build the more money. Ops get a good amount of money to give them change or something lolz

builders: 10 money
advbuilder: 50 money
operator: N/A
superop: N/A
lead ops: N/A
overseers: N/A
co owners: N/A
Megas: N/A
Epix's: N/A
Maps: 100 money (recommended)
Title: 5 money
Tcolor: 7 money
Name colour: 10 money

Also why is default rank guest?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hugeflatland.com
fxdoggy
Developer
Developer

+REP : 0

PostSubject: Re: Buy Stuff With Money   Buy Stuff With Money EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:51 pm

XtremeBladeMike wrote:
Ok well I was thinking of maybe maybe using money to buy stuff like maps, ranks, etc. You earn it by either building or helping out with something. The better the build the more money. Ops get a good amount of money to give them change or something lolz

builders: 10 money
advbuilder: 50 money
operator: N/A
superop: N/A
lead ops: N/A
overseers: N/A
co owners: N/A
Megas: N/A
Epix's: N/A
Maps: 100 money (recommended)
Title: 5 money
Tcolor: 7 money
Name colour: 10 money

Also why is default rank guest?

I believe we already have money embedded into the server but The money will have to be taken away manually and the item giving to the buyer manually if you do that then I'll allow it.
Back to top Go down
XtremeBladeMike
Retired
Retired
XtremeBladeMike

+REP : 2

PostSubject: Re: Buy Stuff With Money   Buy Stuff With Money EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:55 pm

Ok, but how about the building thing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hugeflatland.com
Havefaith

PostSubject: Re: Buy Stuff With Money   Buy Stuff With Money EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Hey, i dont know if all of you know me but i was recently promoted to op. Iv been giving people money based on how cool what they built was. Then i charged them 50 bucks for a title or color (i gave like 20-30 bucks at a time though.) All they have to do to give you they're money is /pay <yourname> <moneyamount> and it takes it out of their money. But, yah i think its a great idea and really makes people want to build better and cooler stuff Very Happy.

also all builders can make their own maps, i dont know if thats the intention, but if it is you should move that command to op only or something.

also (lol double edit) should there be a standard amount we give out, say 5 dollers per building?, or just base it on what we feel is appropriate for the build)
Back to top Go down
DMAN010
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
DMAN010

PostSubject: theres commands for that   Buy Stuff With Money EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:35 pm

there are commands for buying stuff just goto the mcforge or mclawl forums and you'll find custom commands there.

PS if you need help installing (commands) them i can help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buy Stuff With Money   Buy Stuff With Money Empty

Back to top Go down

Buy Stuff With Money
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eco Swag Craft | Pownage :: Discussion :: Ideas-
Jump to: